This service is being offered for your safety and ours! Give it a try today!
GMPL is offering Library Take Out Services.
UPDATE 9/8/20: You've told us you love our Library Take Out, but not all the bags. We've listened and changed our system! Now you will find your materials wrapped in paper with your last name on a blue cart in the vestibule. Bags are available if you need them!
GMPL's goal is to maintain the health and safety of both patrons and staff members.
Library Take Out allows patrons to pick up items without having to enter the Library. Families and/or individuals are able to return items they have been holding on to and take out new materials through this program.
How and When?
- Patrons can place items on hold through our website, or call and speak to a staff member on Monday, Thursday and Friday, between 12 noon and 5:30 pm. Tuesday is 12 noon to 7:00 pm.
- A limit of 20 items per card and one pick up per day is allowed.
- A 24-hour wait is required before your items are available. Items placed on hold Fridays will be available on Monday.
- Patrons will then be called when their items are ready for pickup.
- Pick up hours are from 12 PM - 5:30 PM weekdays and 10 AM - 2 PM on Saturday.
- Patrons are asked to return any items in the book drop on the side of the building before retrieving new materials.
We ask all individuals that use this service to follow the social distancing guidelines when picking up items.