TAKE A LOOK AT THIS NEW SERVICE BEING OFFERED FOR YOUR SAFETY AND OURS!
GMPL is offering Library Take Out Services.
GMPL's goal is to maintain the health and safety of both patrons and staff members until such time we can open our doors per the guidelines of the governor.
Library Take Out allows patrons to pick up items without having to enter the Library. Families and/or individuals are able to return items they have been holding on to and take out new materials through this program.
Interlibrary loans are not available. No other services are available until it is deemed safe for staff and patrons.
How and When?
- Patrons can place items on hold through our website, or call and speak to a staff member between 10 am and 5:00 pm weekdays.
- A limit of 20 items per card and one pick up per day is allowed.
- A 24-hour wait is required before your items are available. Items placed on hold Fridays will be available on Monday.
- Patrons will then be called when their items are ready for pickup.
- Pick up hours are from 12 PM - 5:30 PM weekdays and 10 AM - 2 PM on Saturday.
- Patrons are asked to return any items in the book drop on the side of the building before retrieving new materials.
We ask all individuals that use this service to follow the social distancing guidelines we have placed at the entrance of the building when picking up your items.